Monday, September 22, 2008

Livin the Dream!

Hannah and her CUTE new haircut! LOVE IT! This is how we LIVE THE DREAM here in Evans!

What could be better than loungin in the pool with Thatcher! We had a blast in there...Look hands.......no MA!! Again we got to enjoy having T Man at our house WITHOUT mom or dad! They were celebrating their anniversary...and painting...or so they said!
Let's hope this is a dream....My Sweetheart...YIKES!!!
Thatcher LOVING the whipping cream...HE is living the dream too..."gain" he would say...and clap his hands...and of course Gramma would HAVE to give it to him!!! FUN!
Scott...livin the dream.Where's Scott..?....right in the middle of the picture...starting a race....unfortunately...it didn't end as hoped..he has been having lots of stomach troubles...and this race was actually the week he had the stomach flu as well...oh well....
Hannah is living this dream! Meet Chloe..the newest addition to our Zoo. She is a SWEET dog...we adopted last week..we had fostered her for a couple of weeks before that. Molly is tolerating her by now...we'll see how Lucy takes to having a new dog at her second house! Mack and Clyde get here next week too..It WILL be the true LOWRYZOO then!

Life is GREAT! I have a wonderful (albeit strange) husband..whom I love VERY much. I have 5 Great children...1 incredible son in law...1 FANTABULOUSO grandson!!! 2 dogs..1 cat..and fantastic extended family whom we love and MISS terribly! I have the gospel in my life, which gives me the strength to get through life. I am truly blessed!

6 comments:

shauna said...

Thatcher & the whipped cream...cracks me up! Rafe would love to come see you and get that sort of treatment. Thanks for sharing the photos. Hannah's haircut is CUTE!

verla said...

what a zoo!! and yes, you are blessed.. Love you sis

verla said...

ps, I don't know Clyde...

Gramma Bean said...

Clyde is Matt's NEW puppy...a HUGE puppy..part Sheppard and part Boxer!

Karen said...

What is Grahams DREAM!!!! It is always fun to get an update on our Georgia cousins. Cute hair Hannah! and the dog is way too lucky! How old is Molly now? We were just talkin' about her, cuz we saw baby bassets at the pet store the other day. You guys are great! talk to you soon!

Jodi Jo said...

Way to live the dream Lowrys!!! I am 26 weeks. Due Jan. 6th, but the wee one will probably make an appearance before the end of the year. (Due to insurance issues, we may elect to just do another c-section.) I know you love those scheduled c-sections, but I am not all that thrilled. I had a hard recovery with Kaydance. Landen was VBAC and much easier to recover from. We'll see....