Monday, October 13, 2008

HaPPy THanksGIviNG!

What a GREAT day Sunday was! Quiet and peaceful! (Ha ha!) But it was fantastic! We had a few people over for Thanksgiving...Canadian Style!
Of Course Thatcher was the center of attention...Aunt Donna made this adorable bib...Turkey and all....was she referring to Thatcher being a turkey??? Hummmmmm
This is Aunt Donna... and uncle Doug Lowry...and Matt...being sooo sweet!
These are some new friends we have made here..Chris is also Canadian...and Penny from Aussie land! Great family....
Nana and Poppy Crunk...and Michael Lowry above...then..Jaimie Lowry, Scott, Graham, Macey Samples..Krista and Hannah...being sooo well behaved..enjoying the feast!!!
Then...it all came crahing down...Matt....I do not know WHAT got into him...BUT I do know what got all over me!!! Whipping Cream! But I DO LOVE TO SHARE!!!! Love ya MAtt!!!

5 comments:

The Fanning's Ark said...

Now that's my idea of a great Thanksgiving! Can't say that I've ever been to one so exciting. Maybe that'll all change this year :) Thanks for the great example on how to have a really fun time.

Gramma Bean said...

Come on over for lessons on how to be totally crazy at Holiday time! My family has it down pat! Thanks for dropping by!

shauna said...

Haha! Looks like fun! Happy Thanksgiving!

Krista said...

I am loving that last picture. That was SO fun and SO yummy Mom, thanks for all your hard work!

Gramma Bean said...

glad to have you here!!! It WAS fun!