Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where does the time go?





It seems like just yesterday Scott was born...the off to first grade, Now...Look at him! Senior prom and then off to UGA!
Here he is with his date, Devyn LaFrance who came to go with him from Texas. They are good friends and I hope that always continues!

We had dinner here at our house, with 14 kids..er..young ladies and gentlemen, as that what they were that night! They are a great group of kids, from the drama department at school...who know how to have fun the right way! As a mother, I am soooo grateful for friends like these!

3 comments:

Jodi Jo said...

My jaw just dropped when you said that was a LaFrance. That cannot be one of the LaFrance girls!! Wow. And Scott looks awesome. I love the flip flops! You are an awesome mom!

Krista said...

MOM!!! Dinner looked AMAZING!!! The tables, the kids, the food- you are awesome. And Devyn!! Ahhh!! What a beautiful young lady. Scott- my boy, you looked awesome (no surprises there) and I love these posts mom! Thanks!!

shauna said...

Love these pictures...thanks for sharing them with us!