Tuesday, May 5, 2009

YEAH!

I am doing the happy dance here as today I found that everything is once again falling into place for getting my RN back! I have been sooooo worried, although I KNOW I should't, yet I do. I KNOW that Heavenly Father is taking me by the hand and leading me to this, yet I doubt at times~! CRAZY~!!

I just set into motion the last(I hope) requirement, and found out that Ga Board of Nursing, although do not communicate, do get the job done!

If you are still reading this rambling, please forgive...but I had to tell someone! By the middle of July, I will be able to sign my name, once again, Geri Lowry RN~!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Way to go! That is awesome

shauna said...

Yay - hooray for Geri Lowry RN (in July).

Nadine said...

Congrats! Hip, hip, hooray!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Ya Geri! That is excellent news. If I were sick, I would definitely want you as my nurse. Some people choose nursing as a career, I think nursing chose YOU!!! Have a great day! Love you.