Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memories of one year ago


It was about this time one year ago that Mark and I arrived at the hospital in Athens...to be a part of bringing a brand new little boy into the world! What a day it was!!! What a whirlwind 24 hours it was! You see...we were in Orlando...with Kathy and Kasia and Zach...and MArk and I left at midnight and drove to Athens...stayed until about midnight...then drove back to Orlando to finish the vacation! It was one of the best days of my life! Krista did such a fantastic job during labor and delivery...with Evan at her side...They are such great parents...and Thatcher is such a blessing in our family! We are sooo ahppy to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY THATCHER! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love that picture of Thatcher....looks like he is peeing off the deck..."watch out below"
I remember that crazy trip you took that night...I'm amazed that you made it back to Orlando in one piece. Sure glad you did....we had a great time with you and your family.