Monday, July 7, 2008

We are going to try something new again!

The waves were a bit scary at first....but he did enjoy them later!
Is this Heaven???? yes, Child it is!
He Loved chasing the shadows...
Found that the sand isn't as easy to walk on as the floor...
Here is mom and Thatcher exploring this sand..TMan thinks it is kind of strange! Yet tasty!

I finally got some pics downloaded to my new computer...so I will attempt to get some on here!

I got to take Thatcher...and his mom to the beach...his first time there! I have a great friend here who lets me rent her house in Myrtle Beach...and it is MARVELOUS! So here is a trip with us to the beach!

Remember I am learning here...

3 comments:

shauna said...

Cute pics! I love the one of you and Thatcher. That boy is soooo cute! What a lucky gramma you are!

Krista said...

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY Mom!!! I am SO PROUD of you... tear* I couldn't believe it, I had to double check whose blog I was looking at because there were PICTURES... and pictures of ME. Well done Momma Lowry, it looks GREAT!

Jodi Jo said...

It looks great. Those pics are cute you proud Gramma! Myrtle Beach is fun although we never went during the summer...
Sorry about the poison ivy- not something I miss!