Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Memories...

I was reading my niece Leslie's blog..and it reminded me of my first Valentine's Day in Georgia...11 years ago! In hers, Leslie stated they were not very romantic..well, I think this one tops hers!!! NOT that I am trying to top anything..just brought back a ?fond? memory!

Well...Mark took me out to a very classy restaurant, La Maison, French cuisine..fine dining! That was all WONDERFUL..it was a fairly long evening of fine dining, and when we were full and strolling back to our car, he informed me the evening was not yet over! he had more in store! I could not wait! he then started driving and we talked, and I pushed to find out what was next! Well, he had decided to to to a small town nearby, Grovetown...to...are you waiting with baited breath yet???

The POLICE STATION to get my fingerprints taken....for INS!!! Can you believe that???!!! it was Midnight..and we were getting my fingerprints taken!!!

YIKES! My man...SOOOOO romantic!!!

5 comments:

shauna said...

Hilarious!

Leslie said...

so practical right? At least you got the romantic dinner out of the deal!!

Karen said...

HAHAHAHAHA! love this one!! What was he thinking??!

Kathy said...

SURE it was for the INS....you probably have a criminal record down there now...wanted in 48 States right?

Gramma Bean said...

Ohhhh I just got founded out!!!