Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Sabbath Morning!

It has been WAY to long since I last posted...and thought today would be a great day to say Good Morning! I had a super fantastic Valentine's Weekend! It started out going to Statesboro to have dinner and an evening with Matt! We went to a Thai place that was wonderful!!! Coconut Thai is the place and FANTASTIC is the review!!! THANKS Matt! We then got to see where he is going to school Georgia Southern University, and walk around campus. It was so fun taking three strong and active dogs around, and letting them swim in the lake on campus!
Saturday, Mark had his usual funtastic candy grams, Delicious and entertaining! Mark sent Hannah and I on a makeover date! It was sooo fun! We went to my hairdresser and each got highlights and cuts! It was Hannah's first highlights, and the results were great! We then went shopping and found her some new Sunday shoes! A great time!
Then Saturday night Mark and I went out for Japanese food! I LOVE this place! Way too much food to eat, but GREAT leftovers for today!
So..today is a fine day to remember to LOVE what has come my way! This is easy!!

However, some days aren't so easy...at work there is often conflicts, and I am learning to stay out of other's garbage! I am getting better at this, so it is a great skill I am learning. Not always easy, but getting easier!

I hope everybody has a fantastic Sabbath Day today!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Whooooaa Momma Lowry!!! Links and EVERYTHING!!! Very impressive. Great post, love you lots!!

Nadine said...

Sounds like a great day! Klint and I had Thai also----It is the best!

shauna said...

Thanks for calling today. I sure love you Auntie Jellybean...and thanks for raising such great kids too...