Saturday, September 12, 2009

September AlreadY!???~~~!

Where has the summer of 09 gone??? I cannot believe it has come and gone...kids back to school...CRAZY!


So I ended with telling you that Hannah and Graham were heading off to EFY..they had a BLAST!



Aren't they AWESOME???!!!


This is Alli sorry if it is spelled wrong...Alli and Hannah are great friends..Alli lives in Lilburn...Krista's ward and Hannah LOVES to go visit her..which is another thing she got to do a few times this summer! And we get to drive her!!! :)





Graham got his lifeguarding, so he spent his summer at the pool...saving lives...really and literally! He had to pull a 3 year old out of the deep end and give her rescue breaths to get her going! He has grown so much this summer...in so many ways!




And in other ways...well....Yes that is a WALL E cake!


In June, I started my clinicals for getting my RN back...In July I finished them!!! I earned back my RN...and can now sign G. Lowry RN again! That was a HUGE relief to get that done!


In June Graham got his license...3 days...yes THREE days later...he got a speeding ticket...so he LOST his license...per mom and dad! (for a month...minus a little bit for good behavior!)


In August he got to go to court..and LOST his license to the Judge! for 30 days...minus 14 due to his dad needing surgery out of town..but that is for another post!


In July...Hannah went to YW camp with Krista's ward/stake...had a ball. Graham worked at the pool. Scott worked at the lake!


In July, Hannah and Graham went to Youth Conference...so did David Grant, the "pretty boy" Graham met at EFY...just a fun name I er... many of us called him!

Well...this is enough for this posting! See ya soon!

No comments: